Friday, December 4

DID I JUST WAKE UP AND ITS 1889 AGAIN?





Gay bashing seems to become a big trend in this country.If you recognize this arrogant bastard pig pictured above, he's the same guy who swears and uses words like 'tarantado', 'gago', and more foul words on air.

Let me just raise my tribe's flag.

Ang Ladlad does not promote homosexuality! No one can just ask anyone to be gay. What Ang Ladlad offers to promote is EQUAL RIGHTS and PROTECTION of the LGBT community against people like Mr. Tulfo. Same-sex union may be new to Tulfo's medieval upbringing but it is not right for him to say that "there is nothing honorable" in same-sex union. Same-sex unions are love fought against all odds. That's honorable to me. Straight marriages or same-sex unions are just as honorable. How's your marriage, Mr. Tulfo? Oh, right. Hahaha. I'm not surprised.




pc.homotography

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

first!


that asshole Tulfo should find his match! i hate him!!!!