Friday, February 26

CHEPARD LANDS LOVE MAGAZINE COVER


Dear RCXY,

OMG! You wouldn't believe this. I landed a cover for Love Magazine! And its for their anniversary issue! It's a multiple cover and gawd, I'm with the roster of supermodels. Things are getting better here in Australia. I'm off to New York next week and I'm crossing my fingers for more magazine projects. Don't worry, I'll keep you posted. Meanwhile, here's some pics from my recent trip to Perth. I also included photos from my Turkey, Italy and Rome trips. Enjoy. Mwah!
Love, Chepard






P.S.
I also did a fitting with Rajo Laurel for this 'Barbie for a Cause' thingy to raise funds for Ballet Philippines scholars. The event is sometime on March so I won't stay long in New York. That's me in red gown. Rajo explains his inspiration are the four elements. That makes me Ms. Fire. Hot, right? Hahaha.

Ditto






Hello, Australia!
Getting a ta

Hello, Turkey!
Riding with the crew of Vogue Turkey service.

This is me up up in the air. Enjoying the ride on a hot air balloon.




One thing I love about modellingis going to exotic places. But a 4km-hike? Ew!
Taking a break along Ihlara river .

 
Lunch after the hike

 
 
Turkish Ice cream served by a local.

I wanted to go fishing but alll I had was a fish sandwich

 
Last night in Marmaris...
 
waiting for our ride to the ferry
 
Goodbye, Turkey...

Last glance at Marmaris 

Ya sou, Rodos!!!

Lindos
Gokova Gulf, Turkey
 
Leaving Turkey. Off to Greece in Cavalli Yacht.

 
Old City, Lindos in Rodos

Lounging in Santorini. OMG! That guy is hot!

Trying to make friends with locals. Shet, iba talaga itsura ng afam.

Santorini at dusk. The dog scares me...

  
With Mia in the Acropolis, Athens.
Apparently dolls are not allowed to be photographed here so I have to hide from Mia's fannypack. WTF?
 
Waiting for our train in Bari, Italia
 
Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah
Roma, Roma-ma
In transit to Rome

The best gelato in Roma








Ooohh, snow in Mt. Titlis, Switzerland. Brrr. Twas soooo effing cold.

I fancy the Mannequin Pis in Brussels, Belgium
 





 Reefing in Amsterdam legally. Hihihi. I swear, it was just a puff. Hihhihi. Hahahahaa. Haaaay.





Vienna State Opera, Austria






Trying out beer in Brussels 

Last night in Santorini

 
Maranello, Italia











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool! I love Chepard! hoping to see more of her on magazine covers . :)