Monday, November 30

HEADSHOT CLINIC UNAIDS

WE OBVIOUSLY KNOW THIS ALREADY :



So be safe!

I just participated in an advocacy campaign on AIDS awareness as it concerns us all. UNAIDS fights not just the disease but the stigma associated with the victims. It's a noble cause.



If you are sexually active, get tested.

Yun lang.

I remember whining about headshots long waiting line the last time I sat with them but this time there were improvements. We were given numbers and it was on a first come first serve basis. Seeing lots of familiar faces killed the bordom. A reunion of some sorts. There were a lot of new cute faces, hehe. I got drunk even before I sat for the shoot so goodluck on my portrait. anyways, we were lighted in red fo it wouldnt be too obvious.



Nicolo at work.


No comments: