Saturday, July 25

Lalalala


playing meticulous in hair


natural light for a natural beauty


Art directing Cassidy Starr

photos from notions of a fucked-up wallflower

Finally, the last photos for the exhibits next month were shot this week! Angel Aquino became Nefertiti for Jake Galvez's exhibit. Cassidy Starr posed like she had a migraine. My friend V hosted a Sticky and Sweet concert viewing party later that night so Superstarlet and I went to QC. Every Madonna fan should see this vid! Madonna, as we know is one of the very few artists who could afford to put up a massive concert set, and this one did not disappoint. While others pick up the old Madonna tricks, she has once again staged the best concert for this decade. The songs, the mix, the vids, the lights and the total experience is definitive.


photo courtesy of Jerol Villadolid


I had my whole Friday free so I decided to stock up junk food and sandwiches in my room, lit a smoke and watched the complete season of United States of Tara. It's a dark comedy about a woman with Multiple Personality Disorder and how she and her family deals with it. It's by Diablo Cody, the woman who wrote Juno, so I thought I'd turn my phone in vibra-mode and not answer any calls. I watched the Sticky and Sweet Concert again and still got blown away! Now, I think, it's time to share it with friends!




No comments: